Registered Nurse (RN) / Float Pool - Float
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) / Float PoolRegistered Nurse (RN) / Float
Pool / Full Time
Sign-On Bonus for Eligible New Hires
Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, 800 W.
Randol Mill Road Arlington, TX 76012
Work hours: Full Time, Days, 36 hours weekly, Weekend and holiday
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial, we take seriously our mission
to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed,
acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958.
Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to
people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a
Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest
Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch
choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, cardiac
care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees
and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part
of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care
and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
* Scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as
opportunities for educational and career growth
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* Fast-Paced, no day is ever the same!
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program
* BSN preferred
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
* Float pool experience is preferred.
* Med/Surg AND Tele, Step Down, PCU/Intermediate Care experience is
* RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our for info like Benefits, our recent Awards we've won
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Registered Nurse (RN) / Float Pool - Float, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!