Registered Nurse ( RN ) / Tele / Full Time - Telemetry
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Registered Nurse ( RN ) / Tele / Full TimeRegistered Nurse ( RN
) / Tele / Full Time
Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Heart & Vascular
Hospital, 800 W. Randol Mill Road - Telemetry Department
Work hours: Full Time, 36 hours weekly, Days
THAM Heart & Vascular Hospital highlights:
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital is accredited for Chest
Pain through The Joint Commission.
* We have achieved AHA's Gold Plus award for five years in a row
and Beacon Award Silver level through AACN for Cardiac Telemetry
and CVICU. We are also 5 star rated through CMS.
Here's What You Need
* Associate Degree in Nursing is required. BSN is preferred.
(CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
education equivalency. required.
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire is required.
* One (1) year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of
an RN residency program is required.
* One (1) year of RN experience in Telemetry, CCU, PCU is
* One (1) year of RN experience in a high acuity Tele Unit is
* BCLS is required upon hire with an expiration date greater than 3
* ACLS is required within 90 days of hire.
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training is required within
60 days of hire.
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Registered Nurse ( RN ) / Tele / Full Time - Telemetry, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!