Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Nursing Supervisor
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description Medical City Arlington Clinical Nurse Coordinator
ERFull Time, Nights - rotating weekends HCA is dedicated to the
growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the
tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Nurse Coordinator to
help us reach our goals. Under the general supervision of the
unit's director, the Clinical Nurse Coordinator assumes
responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in
the unit. In collaboration with other members of the management
team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of
the quality of patient care services provided in the department.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Is a clinical Registered Nurse who can assume care for the
patient population on the assigned unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to coordinate,
evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-, family-
and person-centered care.
- Operationalizes evidenced-based practices to enhance patent
safety and quality outcomes.
- Represents the organization positively within the community,
and participates in company-supported and other healthcare related
community/patient events and in-services.
- Will assume leadership responsibility for the management of the
unit in support of the manager/director, including direct
supervision of a portion of the unit/department staff, payroll
editing, performance reviews, coaching and developing staff,
performance management, recognition, and other duties as assigned.
Each CNC on the unit will have designated responsibilities, that
may rotate, within one or more of the following core areas:
- Quality, Safety, and Regulatory Preparedness
- Patient Experience
- Employee Engagement, Physician Satisfaction, and Culture
- Fiscal Responsibility including scheduling, overtime review,
and supply management
- Staff Development including education and competency; New
Graduate (resident) and Preceptor support Medical City Arlington is
a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing
South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1,000
full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other
healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a
leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly
skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical
specialties. Together we form a team focused on high-quality care
delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and
service. We are committed to providing our employees with the
support they need. At Medical City Arlington we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
* Student Loan Repayment
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)If you are looking for an
opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we
encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you
are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.Come
unlock the possibilities and APPLY today!HCA is an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required within 1 year. Magnet/Pathways Accredited
hospitals require BSN at time of hire.
- Certification in specialty required within 1 year.
- Completion of charge nurse course required within one
- Other leadership training and activity in professional
organizations highly preferredLicense/Certification:
- Current Texas State RN license or multi-state compact
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or
American Red Cross.
- Current ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or
American Red Cross.
- ENPC (or American Heart Association issued PALS certification)
must be obtained within 18 months of hire.
- TNCC must be obtained within 18 months of hire. Experience:Two
(2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her
unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Arlington , Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Nursing Supervisor, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!