RN CLINICAL DIRECTOR
Posted on: March 19, 2023
BAYLOR SCOTT AND WHITE SPORTS SURGERY CENTER AT THE STAR IS
SEEKING A QUALIFIED CLINICAL DIRECTOR (RN):
- $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- NO CALL
- NO HOLIDAYS
- DAY SHIFT
- OPERATING ROOM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- ORTHOPEDIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- AMBULATORY SURGERY EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED United
Surgical Partners International is a company that specializes in
the development and operation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities in
the U.S. and the UK. We provide first-class surgical services for
local communities and recognize our employees are our number one
assets. Job SummaryThe clinical director is responsible for
overseeing and developing the ambulatory surgical center's clinical
departments through key tasks such as hiring, evaluating,
mentoring, scheduling, and supervision. We seek a professional with
proven but flexible strategies to allow for continued growth for
the business. A clinical director should be able to solve problems
quickly and effectively using excellent critical thinking skills
with emotional intelligence to deal with staff at all levels within
the organization. Responsibilities and ExpectationsThe following
description of the job responsibilities and performance
expectations are intended to reflect the major responsibilities of
the job, but is not intended to describe the minor duties or other
responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to perform the essential functions.This
professional is expected to implement the functions of staff
development programs, quality assurance, monitoring budgets for
service programs. They must also work with other members of the
management team and communicate effectively with them.
Additionally, the clinical director will develop and plan
strategies to manage program growth and ensure business
- Qualifications for this role include professional experience
with management and staff supervision, including working with a
- Preference for surgical experience in the clinical areas of OR,
PreOP/PACU or perioperative nursing.
- The right candidate should be able to understand and
demonstrate the ability to generate revenues for clinical services,
as well as have experience in client billings, knowledge and
adherence to regulations such as AAAHC, CMS standards of care,
fiscal budgets and performance improvement.
- The clinical director should have great communication skills
and be open to working flexible hours. Additionally, the clinical
director needs to possess great organizational and program
development skills, as well as experience in basic computer
software such as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Professionals with a BSN or higher degree will only be
considered. This professional is also required to attend all
mandatory in-services and meetings.
- Graduate of a professional school of Nursing.
- Current Texas Nursing License.
- Current certification in BLS, ACLS and PALS.
- At least five years' operating room experience.
- At least five years supervisory experience in the outpatient
- At least three years' experience with Orthopedics and/or Sports
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and
- Ability to work well with physicians, employees, patients and
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities of a Staff Nurse are
required for this position.Employment practices will not be
influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Arlington , RN CLINICAL DIRECTOR, Healthcare , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...