Registered Nurse (RN)-PACU - PACU - Post Anesthesia Care
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN)-PACUAre you looking for a rewarding career
with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We're looking
for qualified PACU Nurses like you to join our Texas Health
* Work location: Arlington Memorial
* Work environment: PACU
* Work hours: FT Days 0830-1900.
* Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital has a rich history in
North Texas. As a Level IV Trauma Center, Cycle III Chest Pain
Center and Primary Stroke Center, we offer the communities of
Arlington, Kennedale, Pantego, Mansfield and Grand Prairie advanced
life-saving care close to home. The hospital is also certified by
the Texas Department of State Health Services as a Level III
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, providing specialized care to our
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch
benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive
health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending
account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family
healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make
Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work
* Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional
and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and
a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
* A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and
methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient
care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in
* A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based
councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com
Nursing Diploma Nursing Req Or
Associate's Degree Nursing Req Or
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Pref
1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program Req
Licenses and Certifications
RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req And
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly Req And
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 Days Req
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills,
and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks involving exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Registered Nurse (RN)-PACU - PACU - Post Anesthesia Care, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!