Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Registered Nurse$5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan in coordination with
patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
appropriate. Participates in discharges planning process.
* Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
* CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
* CRRN Preferred
* Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: RehabCare, Arlington , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!