Registered Nurse (RN) Charge Nurse - Oncology - Oncology
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Charge Nurse - OncologyRegistered Nurse
(RN) Charge Nurse: Oncology
Fast-paced, high volume Medical Surgical department is looking for
top skilled nurses. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Arlington 800 W. Randol Mill Road TX
Work hours: Full Time - Day Shift - 36 Hours/ Week
Oncology Department highlights:
* Staff Development: Training and continuing education
opportunities leading to enhanced skills and knowledge.
* The Department prides itself on its unwavering commitment to
patient care. We consistently strive to deliver the highest level
of medical attention and compassion to every individual we
* The heart of our department is collaboration. Our
multidisciplinary team comprises professionals from diverse medical
backgrounds, working together to provide comprehensive patient
* By embracing diversity and inclusion, we've built an environment
that is not only welcoming and respectful, but also one where each
team member feels valued and heard. This vibrant mix of backgrounds
and viewpoints greatly enriches our department and enhances our
ability to deliver the highest standard of care to our diverse
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* The Charge Nurse role will communicate and collaborate with all
members of the health care team. Valuing diversity, equity, and
inclusion is a key strategy of teamwork at Texas Health.
* The Charge Nurse role will be committed to developing their
individual knowledge and skills, as well as advancing the
profession of nursing and engaging in lifelong
* This role directly assists leadership on a particular unit or
units and shift, by offering staff guidance and support,
maintaining a clean and safe work environment, and ensuring unit
operational tasks are completed. Individuals in this role will
* Conducting thorough assessments of patients, ensuring their needs
are identified and addressed.
* Offering guidance and support to staff, acting as a beacon of
knowledge and stability, upholding a clean and safe work
environment, ensuring it's conducive to quality patient care, and
Ensuring unit operational tasks are completed efficiently and
* Prioritizing Safety: Your responsibilities will also include
incorporating age-specific safety and infection control measures
into patient care. In doing so, you'll help create a secure
environment that's tailored to each patient's needs.
* Facilitating Communication: You'll take the initiative to meet
the information needs of patients and their significant others.
Clear, compassionate communication is a cornerstone of our patient
care approach, and you'll be instrumental in ensuring our patients
and their families are well-informed and comfortable.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Registered Nurse (RN) Charge Nurse - Oncology - Oncology, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!