Registered Nurse RN / Tele / Full Time / Nights - Telemetry
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Registered Nurse RN / Tele / Full Time / NightsTexas Health
Heart & Vascular Hospital / Registered Nurse RN / Tele / Full Time
* Sign on Bonus for Eligible New Hires *
Work location: Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital, 811 Wright
St Arlington, TX 76012 / Telemetry Department
Work hours: Full Time, 36 hours weekly, Nights
Sign On Bonus for New Hires
THR Heart & Vascular Hospital highlights:
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital is accredited for Chest
Pain through The Joint Commission.
* We have achieved AHA's Gold Plus award for five years in a row
and Beacon Award Silver level through AACN for Cardiac Telemetry
and CVICU. We are also 5 star rated through CMS.
Here's What You Need
* Nursing Diploma, Associate Degree in Nursing is required. BSN is
preferred. (CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding
foreign education equivalency. required.
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire is required.
* One (1) year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of
an RN residency program is required.
* One (1) year of RN experience in Telemetry, CCU, PCU is highly
* One (1) year of RN experience in a high acuity Tele Unit is
* BCLS is required upon hire with an expiration date greater than 3
* ACLS is required within 90 days of hire.
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training is required within
60 days of hire.
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Registered Nurse RN / Tele / Full Time / Nights - Telemetry, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!