Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency RoomAre you looking for a
rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits?
We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our
Texas Health family.
* Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial, 800 West Randol
Mill Rd., Arlington, TX 76012
* Work environment: ED Unit with 50 beds
* Work hours: Part-time, Day shift, 24 hours weekly, 2-12 hours
shifts, 9a-9p - Self-scheduling
* Ours department is a level 4 Trauma Center, and we are Chest
Pain, CHF and Stroke accredited and have received a gold plus level
for all 3 programs
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial we take seriously our mission to
improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed,
acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958.
Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to
people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
If you're looking for comprehensive cardiac care, women's services,
neurosciences and emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus we're a
Level III neonatal intensive care unit, an accredited Acute Heart
Failure Center and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery
and women's imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a
Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest
Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch
choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, cardiac
care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees
and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part
of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care
and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
* Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
* CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
education equivalency (required)
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire
* BCLS - upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months
* ACLS - within 90 days of hire
* TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course within 12 months of hire
* PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support within 90 days of hire
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of
* 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
* 1 year of ED nursing experience is preferred
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN
* Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive
interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced
* maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward
* possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of
* have basic computer skills using Medical management application
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* assesses the patient
* plans the care of the patient
* intervenes as appropriate
* evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch
benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive
health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending
account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family
healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make
Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional
and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and
a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
* A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and
methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient
care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in
* A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based
councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!