Experienced Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Arlington, TX - Primary Care
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Experienced Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Arlington,
NURSE PRACTITIONER OPPORTUNITY
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a full time
Nurse Practitioner opening for one of their outpatient practices
located in Arlington, Texas. Here's your chance to join a fully
established internal medicine practice that is committed to
providing quality care for adult and geriatric patients.
* Full Time Schedule 40 hours per week
* Well-established, successful practice in a highly desirable
* Focus on high standard of care and maintain high quality
* EPIC EMR documentation system
* Strong reputation in the community with a very loyal patient
* Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental,
vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
* Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
* NP Certification and TX license required
* Minimum 1-year family or internal experience preferred
The Nurse Practitioner ("NP") Must be a graduate of an accredited
Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the
State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical
Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to
maintain certification and licensure.
The NP's duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient
population and assigned setting only
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Experienced Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Arlington, TX - Primary Care, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!