Retail Associate - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Located at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport$300 HIRING
BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!GROW With US!Hudson is North America's
leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the
needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free,
duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our
customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals,
hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest
assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training
exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer
as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling
our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.What
We Will Offer You:
- Hiring on the spot!!!
- A seasonal rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
- $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!This Sales Associate
Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Providing excellent customer service and maximize sales by
assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
- Working at Dallas Fort Worth International AirportThe Team is
counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
- Be able to work flexible shufts within the hours of 4:00 am and
10:00 pm on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Work a full-time scheduleKey accountabilities:
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or
approach the cash wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special
store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection
of product and be able to answer customer questions about the
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding
businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes
sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving,
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Be able to lift 40 poundsRequired Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year retail customer service experience/No experience
is OK, will train!!!
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.Some of our
company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship ProgramsHudson Group will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy)
sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.All offers are contingent upon
successful completion and passing of background checks and/or
employment verification results. #AF123Note to staffing agencies:
Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any
hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If
assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member
of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Keywords: Hudson Group, Arlington , Retail Associate - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!