Chef - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Located at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Grow with Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
Plum Market is Hudson's newest food and beverage store front at
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. We are looking to bring
experienced Prep Cooks to our team.
Our Prep Cook team can expect:
- $17.00 an hour, full time schedule and must be available to
work weekends and holidays as needed.
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
Our Prep Cook is responsible for providing exceptional Guest
Service and an outstanding product. They will be responsible for
the daily execution and maintenance of all prepared foods stations,
including the Grab n Go items. They must use solid cooking
fundamentals and techniques and adhere to all safety and sanitation
Prep Cook Accountabilities:
- Ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
- Must have a love of natural and organic foods.
- Experience in a kitchen setting strongly preferred.
- Able to fill in where needed to ensure service, food safety and
- Able to ensure all equipment is kept clean and in excellent
- Knowledgeable of proper rotation principals
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends
- Stand and walk for up to 4 hours without a break.
- Ability to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift
loads, up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts weighing up to
100 lbs. unassisted.
The qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree or above
preferred in Culinary Arts
- Two years of previous prep cook experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift up to
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- Prior food experience preferred.
Please include an updated resume for consideration.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- Hudson Employee 20% Off Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Arlington , Chef - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!