Retail Store Associate
Company: Lamps Plus
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Retail Store Associate
Base Pay Starting at $16.00We are hiring a Retail Store Support
role to join our collaborative Store Team. This is a phenomenal
entry level opportunity for those individuals that don't have prior
sales experience. It will provide you with on the job experience
and training on the sales process and other sales training
opportunities. At Lamps Plus, we see this role as a great growth
opportunity offered as a short time assignment before transitioning
into other more senior opportunities that require more hands on
sales experience. Individuals hired into this role will be
encouraged to transition into a fully commissioned sales role after
a reasonable training period. Are you passionate about helping
others? By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to grow
professionally, learn new skills, and contribute to our brand.Job
- Receives incoming merchandise delivery and assists with loading
- Counts delivery items to verify receipt of merchandise.
- Advises Store Manager or Support Supervisor of discrepancies or
- Arranges merchandise on shelves according to style, size and
- May be required to assist with tracking of inventory, tagging,
or labeling of shelving.
- Uses care in unpacking, storing, transferring, receiving,
hanging or displaying items, to avoid damage and injury.
- May perform clerical duties such as filing, bank deposits, data
entry, reports, audits, etc.
- Prepares product for display; includes assembling, inserting
bulbs, wiring and pricing of merchandise for the sales floor.
- Performs other auxiliary duties relative to maintenance of
stockroom, sales floor, and displays, (I.e., cleans, dusts
merchandise, keeps show room aisles clear and lamp cords hidden,
etc.) May perform audits to ensure the showroom is accurately
- May utilize the register or Kiosk to ring out sales or check on
product availability. Handles all merchandise and currency in
accordance with Corporate Security policies and views training
modules when assigned.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service and focus. May assist
with Customer Stock Checks.
- Assist other team members by pulling product and performing
merchandise carry-outs for customerJob requirements:
- Motivated, upbeat individual who enjoys working with people and
providing superior customer service.
- Position requires a valid driver's license and an automobile to
drive to homes to conduct in home
- Have an ability multi-task.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular
schedule established for the position by the supervisor.Fulltime
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Flexible Spending
Account, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, 401(k), Sponsored/Voluntary life and AD&D at
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Accident
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Recreation Discounts
- Ongoing professional development training, career advancement
opportunities and more!Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified
candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we
are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
Keywords: Lamps Plus, Arlington , Retail Store Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!