Remote Customer Service
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description: Work hard, play hard has a whole new meaning!
GameStop is actively hiring for our call centers in Grapevine, TX &
Pembroke Pines, FL! Our mission is to create a highly personalized
experience by offering a convenient way for the gaming community to
shop for collectibles, consoles, games, and way more! It's a great
time to join our team, we are building an internal team ready to
make an impact for our customer experience with room and
opportunity to level up in your career!We are seeking full-time
team members to join our call center as a Customer Service
Associate, who isn't afraid to jump into the trenches for a good
ol' fashioned queue slay. In this role, you will manage multiple
contact channels simultaneously, phone calls, email, chat. If you
have an infectious personality, a desire to engage in meaningful
conversation, the ability to think critically on-your-feet, and
epic levels of passion for helping others in our community. This
may be the place for you!What will I do?
- Help our guests over multiple contact channels, including
inbound social media, chats, phone calls, and email.
- Engage directly with guests who contact us for a variety of
topics ranging from helping them shop for their game, to finding
that perfect gift, or even problem-solving when something doesn't
go as planned.
- Research and problem-solve to determine the right solutions for
customers and think proactively.
- Be understanding, utilize active listening, patience, empathy,
and kindness to customers and teammates.
- A willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback, and
we operate in a culture of being open-minded to growWhat do I need?
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced
- Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong
attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using computers, both for data entry, as well as
for rapid navigation through systems to help support our
- Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business
needs of the company
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by
the business unit. Black Out days apply during peak season.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass background check.
- Passion for video games is a big plus!Benefits:
- Medical + Dental + Vison
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Talk about video games all day
Keywords: GAMEUS, Arlington , Remote Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!