Team Leader (1st Shift)
Company: THE CROSBY GROUP
Posted on: September 24, 2022
1. DRIVE A "QUALITY FIRST, SAFETY ALWAYS" MINDSET.
2. Lead, motivate, train, coach, mentor, inspire, and create a
positive work environment for the team.
3. Lead the progress of assigned team and drive continuous
4. Analyze various metrics including individual and team
performance, and implement appropriate changes to increase overall
team quality and efficiency.
5. Continuously identify opportunities for improvement within
operation AND implement necessary changes.
6. Capable, willing, and able to train multiple employees.
7. Set aggressive goals, plan, and execute to accomplish and
surpass those goals.
8. Work with improvement teams and team members to improve quality.
Identify areas for improvement, lead and execute improvement
activities as a team.
9. Must be able to identify products and train team members how to
do the same.
10. Develop, document, keep current, formally release processes and
revisions through QMS, and communicate processes associated with
11. Train, coach, mentor, and maintain readiness at all times, both
a secondary (backup) team member and a tertiary (emergency backup),
to seamlessly perform your role whenever you are out, or other
duties pull you away from your primary responsibilities.
12. Must be willing to flex between various departments.
13. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work
14. Provide team members the required tools and equipment for their
15. Understand the shortcomings of team members and provide them
with the required training and support.
16. Must be willing to stay late (when necessary) and have an
exceptional attendance record.
17. Be the SME (subject matter expert) for your department.
18. Recruit, interview, evaluate, hire, train new team members.
19. Must be willing to work any shift.
20. Must be proficient with all warehouse hardware and software
Keywords: THE CROSBY GROUP, Arlington , Team Leader (1st Shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!