Posted on: January 21, 2023
At Cicis, we open our doors everyday with the purpose of making
each guest's day by delivering remarkable service and high-quality
pizza. Many employees start just expecting just a job but end up
with a rewarding career. We provide training that will create a
path into management.
Restaurant Shift Leader / Hourly Key Team Member
You will help direct the operations of a restaurant, ensuring
compliance with company standards in all areas of operation,
including product preparation and delivery, customer relations,
ensuring that the highest quality products and services are
delivered to each customer and other duties as required or
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ year of leadership experience.
- Knowledge of food service regulations.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy and
able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Is able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks.
What we can offer you:
- No late nights
- Great Team Oriented Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible schedules to fit your life
Our story began in 1985 when our founder Joe Croce opened a single
restaurant in Plano, Texas. Joe and his partner, Mike Cole, opened
a 1200 square foot, strictly take-out pizzeria and it became an
instant success. It was so successful that a few years later, they
opened a second location which was not only take-out, but an
unlimited pizza buffet concept as well.
Cicis & its franchisees are Equal Opportunity Employers
Keywords: Cicis, Arlington , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!