Cashier - Concessions - Globe Life Park
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentThis position is located at Globe Life Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas. Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of food & beverage and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating facility. Please visit http://texas.rangers.mlb.com to learn more.The OpportunityUnder the direction of the Stand Manager, operates point of sale (POS) system and serves guests in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Reports to work at scheduled time in full uniform.
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of amount owed.
- Collects the proper amount of money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
- Ends all transactions in a positive way such as saying "Thank You" and Enjoy the Game".
- Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- Requests identification from guests who appear to be under 40 years of age.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions and while following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by greeting all guests and being genuinely interested in their needs.
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately count change and balance bank.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, and adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
Education & Experience:
- Previous cash handling experience preferred by not required.
- Must be able to total amounts and enter data into cash register/computer.
- Must be able to make correct change.
Physical RequirementsPhysical Requirements:
- Ability to stand and remain stationary for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock, up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Arlington , Cashier - Concessions - Globe Life Park, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!