Catering/Banquet Server - Globe Life Park in Arlington
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentThis position is located at Globe Life
Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas.--
Delaware North Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of
food & beverage and--retail--merchandise for this MLB 49,166
seating facility. Please visit http://texas.rangers.mlb.com to
learn more.--The OpportunityUnder the direction of the Manager,
serves food and beverage items to guests in accordance with the
Company---s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable
Operational Standards. Part-Time Seasonal Positions are available
in the suites or catering departments. Must be at least 18 years
old. ----Essential Functions:
Reports to work at scheduled time in
full uniform. Prepares banquet facility prior to guest party
arrival, including but not limited to: Placing table cloths,
folding napkins, arranging napkins, silverware and condiments.
Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by
circulating in assigned sections, greeting all guests, and being
genuinely interested in their needs. Knows portions, containers,
major ingredients and prices for all items. I.D.'s all guests 40
and under and serves alcoholic beverages responsibly. Observes
diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and
service. Anticipates guests needs such as beverage refills.
Suggests additional items such as appetizers and deserts. Closes
sale with "Thank You", or Enjoy the Game". Performs other tasks as
assigned. -- Non-essential Functions:
Perform opening , closing, and side
work duties as instructed. Prepares beverages and arranges food
items on decorative trays. Cleans table and prepares it for next
guests. Makes suggestions to management to improve service, or
change menus. -- QualificationsKnowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to
Company---s GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple table
assignments at one time.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol
- Ability to operate point-of-sale system to enter orders and
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately total guest checks and
- Must be TABC certified every two (2) years.
- Must attend the DNC Alcohol Refresher Course.
- Must obtain Food Handling certification every two (2) years. --
Physical RequirementsPhysical Requirements:
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
bills. --Environmental Working Conditions:
- Variable temperatures --- required to move between hot, noisy
conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining
- Noise level may be moderate to high during busy times. --Who We
AreTake your career beyond the ordinary---to the extraordinary.At
Delaware North, you---ll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it---s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there---s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
us.Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired,
privately-held hospitality companies in the world.-- Founded and
owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries.-- Delaware North
has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.All
applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or
drug testing.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status.-- Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Arlington , Catering/Banquet Server - Globe Life Park in Arlington, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!