Concessions Culinary Supervisor - Globe Life Park in Arlington
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment This position is located at Globe
Life Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas.
Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of food & beverage
and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating facility. Please
visit to learn more.
The Opportunity Under the direction of the Chef and Commissary
Manager and Supervisors, assists in the training and development of
concession stand workers as related to meeting quality, production,
and cost control standards. Ensures satisfactory employee
performance in accordance with Company s GuestPath Universal
Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Full-Time
and Part-Time Supervisors are needed. Pay rate - $11/hr
- Daily check during employee check in and/or during shops to
monitor employee compliance with Sportservice uniform
- Complete event check list form including but not limited to
coaching employees on Guest Path goals, checking food temperatures
and checking cleanliness of stand.
- Assist concessions scheduler during event employee
- Trains personnel in all aspects of the operation .
- Ensures quality of products through testing of warmed products,
including use of thermometers and random taste testing, within
reason, of items such as pizza, pretzels, and popcorn.
- Ensures proper sanitation and Department of Health guidelines
- Observes, evaluates and documents job performances of all
employees. Recommends personnel actions such as promotions,
transfers disciplinary action and discharges.
- Enforces company policies. Upon informing upper management,
issues and logs verbal reprimands regarding infractions of said
policies. All future reprimands involving the same problem and the
same employee are handled by upper management.
- May assist department manager with interviewing personnel. May
assist the Sportservice Management staff with general and
department specific orientations and training sessions.
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Performs other duties as assigned by management. Non-essential
- Assist in supervisor close down procedures as needed.
- Assist in any needed administrative work as needed .
- Assists concession associates in serving guests as business
- Assists management in performing inventory
counts.Qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath
s Universal Service Standards.
- Knowledgeable in the operating food service equipment, basic
food preparatory techniques, sanitation and safety issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ability to
communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to
direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and
- Proficient with Word and Excel.Physical Requirements Physical
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Frequent walking, throughout entire facility, for entire length
- Constant standing, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate dangerous kitchen equipment. Environmental
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold
and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
- Kitchen environment - noise levels may be moderate to
- In contact with sharp knives, slicers, boiling liquids, hot
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken
glass, metal cans, scalds and burns, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.Who We Are Take your career
beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired,
privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and
owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Arlington , Concessions Culinary Supervisor - Globe Life Park in Arlington, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!