Senior Human Resources Generalist (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Company: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC)
Posted on: September 22, 2022
United States of America
State / County
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees
worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in
manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings,
airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly
engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In
addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the
industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded
seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil
& gas applications; commercial and military airframe
aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the
casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we
insist on quality and dependability - not just in the materials and
products we make, but in the people we recruit.PCC is relentless in
its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time
producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while
continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.In 2016,
Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett,
acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Position Summary: The HR Generalist provides the full range of HR
support to the assigned PCC facility in the areas of positive
employee relations, talent acquisition and retention, employee
development, compensation, benefits administration, and various
administrative tasks.Reporting Relationships:The HR Generalist will
report to the Site Leader with functional reporting to Senior HR
Leader.Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives positive employee relations, including partnering with
the SR HR Manager to help support the Building a Better Workplace
- Assist with constructive and timely performance
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and
non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
This may include safety training, anti-harassment training,
professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified
job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental
managers to understand skills and competencies required for
- Handles all pre-employment requirements including physicals and
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition
- Performs tasks required to administer and execute human
resource programs including but not limited to compensation,
benefits, open enrollment, leaves of absence; disciplinary matters;
disputes and investigations; performance and talent management;
productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and
safety; and training and development.
- Handles all benefit insurance audits, insurance payments and
works closely with Finance to ensure payments are applied
- Audits insurance bills to ensure proper billing of
- Organize and maintain personnel records, prepare HR documents,
update internal database
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants,
employees, and supervisors
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations.
- Coach leaders on employee development needed to continue to
build organizational capability.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and
compiles reports from database.
- Assists in maintaining affirmative action program; filing EEO-1
report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to
conform to EEO regulations.
- Performs duties as required and assigned.
- Serves as the Company's FCO
- Handle all time and attendance records for employees and
working closely with Payroll team.Required Skills
- Considerable knowledge of HR principles and practices
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Bilingual Required (Eng/Span)
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to
collaborate with all levels of management
- Able to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, OSHA and related state and
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow written and
- Able to work productively and independently
- Strong Project Management skills. Ability to prioritize tasks
and stay organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products to include Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with administration of workers compensation programs
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) reporting experience is preferred but
not requiredRequired Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Prior internship or work experience in HR preferred
- Must be interested in HR for the manufacturing environment
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), Arlington , Senior Human Resources Generalist (Bilingual English/Spanish), Human Resources , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!