Seasonal PCU Registered Nurse - Central Staffing Office - Progressive Care Unit
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Seasonal PCU Registered Nurse - Central Staffing OfficeSeasonal
PCU Registered Nurse
$80/hr base pay
CSO Seasonal Program
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours
and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified PCU Registered
Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Will float throughout DFW Metroplex to a minimum of
three (3) Texas Health Entity Hospitals
Work hours: Must commit to work at least 72 hours per pay period.
Weekend and holiday requirements
Central Staffing Office Department Highlights:
* Flat rate of $80.00/hr
* Upon completion of the 22 week commitment, employees will receive
a 10% completion bonus
* Able to participate in Texas Health's 401k program
Here's What you Need
Associate Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
preferred (or, CLIAFE - Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding
foreign education equivalency required)
3+ years acute care clinical nurse experience, with minimum one
year PCU clinical nurse experience in the last three years
Licenses and Certifications
Current TX RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the
Texas Board of Nursing upon hire required and
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly required
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 90 days required
NIHSS - National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification
prior to clinical work performed within 30 days of hire required
(Prior to clinic work being performed) and
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 Days
* Communicate an attitude that is supportive, open, positive and
* Create and foster settings that provide privacy, safety,
confidentiality and tranquility.
* Communicate and collaborate with all members of the health care
* Honor the worth of humans through unconditional acceptance.
* Express concern and understanding others' frame of reference.
* Engage family/caregivers in health care situations.
* Utilize professional behaviors that help patients and families
understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their
health and illness; involve a reciprocal, shared approach with
resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
* Listen and concentrate on others.
* Be reliable, available and attentive.
* Respond to others' priorities regarding safety, physical,
psychological and social needs
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Employee
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Seasonal PCU Registered Nurse - Central Staffing Office - Progressive Care Unit, Human Resources , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!