RN/Registered Nurse- Emergency, Central Staffing Office - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 13, 2023
RN/Registered Nurse- Emergency, Central Staffing
OfficeRN/Registered Nurse- Emergency, Central Staffing Office
We are looking for top skilled Nurse to join our Texas Health
family. Is that you?
Work location: The Central Staffing Office is housed in Arlington,
TX but you will primarily be working at Denton, Alliance,
Southlake, Flower Mound and Dallas with the potential to float to
Zones 4 and 5.
Zoning is as follows:
Zone 4: Denton, Flower Mound, Southlake, Alliance and Dallas
Zone 5: Fort Worth, Texas Health Specialty Hospital- Fort Worth,
Arlington Memorial, Heart and Vascular, HEB and Alliance
Work hours: Full-time, Nights
Texas Health Resources Central Staffing Office - internal staffing
department that provides clinical staffing resources for all THR
hospitals. Must have flexibility to float throughout the Metroplex
based on the needs of the business. The Central Staffing Office is
broken into particular zones, but in the event that your primary
zone does not have any needs, you must be open to being floated to
outside, neighboring zones.
Here's What You Need
Associate's degree Nursing required; Bachelor's Degree Nursing
Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
education equivalency required
3 years' experience with one year in the last three years as a
clinical nurse in the Emergency Department
Licenses and Certifications
* RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required And
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly required And
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 90 days of hire
* ENPC - Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (prior to clinical work
performed) within 60 days of hire required And
* PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support (prior to clinical work
performed) within 90 days of hire required And
* NIHSS - National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification
(prior to clinical work performed) within 30 days of hire required
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days pf
hire required And
* TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course (prior to clinical work
performed) within 30 days of hire required Or
* ATCN - Advanced Trauma Care Nurse (prior to clinical work
performed) within 30 days of hire required
What You Will Do
What You Will Do
As a nurse, you will focus on responding to others priorities
regarding safety, physical and psychological needs while paying
close attention to maintenance of comfort and human emotion during
health and illness, while providing safe patient care.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Employee
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through education,
research and innovations in practice.
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , RN/Registered Nurse- Emergency, Central Staffing Office - ED - Emergency Department, Human Resources , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!