Senior Corporate Trainer - Healthcare Claims, Negotiation, Support
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 900,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
This role develops training curriculums and materials for integration purposes and assumes overall responsibility for all department specific training related sessions (virtual and onsite). The incumbent will administer, organize and conduct all original and ongoing training of department colleagues amongst various office locations. This highly skilled individual will collaborate with department leadership, to translate technical system updates and business requirements into training, including policies and procedures, departmental workflows and client specific requirements.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collaborate amongst all subject matter experts, trainers, project managers and leadership to identify desired training outcomes. Develop and deliver training experiences that drive learner engagement and performance to meet the established outcomes. Coordinate evaluation, feedback and process improvement activities for designated programs.
2. Ensure consistent delivery of a professional, positive, innovative, welcoming and engaging learning environment for all involved.
3. Prepare and present complex information to a variety of audiences. Fully utilize unique and innovative delivery methods to ensure program goals are met. This may include but is not limited to utilization of various visual and audio mechanisms intranet related tools and resources to ensure delivery of materials adapts to various audiences.
4. Build and maintain comprehensive documentation that translates complex information into simple, polished, engaging content to ensure success upon utilization by department colleagues. Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement to and creation of job aids, system guides, instructional material, and workflows.
5. Utilize expertise and knowledge of issues within the department as well as the overall industry to assure appropriate alignment of project needs with department goals, objectives and timelines. Build and maintain expert level knowledge of all policies, procedures, guidelines and business practices specific to the department.
6. Provide consistent feedback to management team(s) regarding trainee performance, to include but not limited to drafting of a formal summary at class conclusion, strength of trainees and recommendations for continual improvement.
7. Develop, implement and monitor trainee evaluation tools regarding comprehension and ability.
8. Identify individual training needs based on quality monitoring results, management input, review and analysis of monthly quality audit results and/or individual requests. Develop and implement improvements to training curriculum, policies and procedures or classroom experience as required to strengthen the skills of all department staff.
9. Coordinate and maintain routine meetings with department business owners. Secure approval of developed materials and ensure course objectives meet each business owner's expectations prior to class delivery date.
10. Aid in the development and maintenance of all department specific policies and procedures, as necessary.
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
14. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
15. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent relies upon a broad knowledge base of principles, practices, and procedures within the field while working under general supervision to complete the job responsibilities as assigned. This role requires the incumbent work independently while having a firm grasp on established procedure knowing when to escalate complex events to the next level. The work performed within this role can and may often be varied and complex in nature.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum High School Diploma (or GED) and 4 years' experience within the healthcare industry in a training related capacity.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of adult learning principles and learning styles
* Ability to inspire, communicate, instruct, coach and train others, using both technical and non-technical language to explain industry specific topics and processes and deliver professional development and job specific feedback
* Proven technical writing experience of procedures, curriculum design or process documentation
* Decision making, management, interpersonal, time management, analytical, organizational, communication (written, verbal and listening), and negotiating skills
* Ability to demonstrate verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to convey information clearly, effectively and objectively
* Ability to utilize organizational and time management skills
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of clients' organizations as well as the company's employees and departments, including Senior Leadership
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office Suites and Visio, database software, and advanced reporting techniques
* Ability to make decisions using limited or incomplete data
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time within the scope of responsibility.
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As a Training Specialist with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Optional and dependent life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* 401(k) employer matching
* Paid time off (earn 20 days per year)
* Paid company holidays
* Floating holiday
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program
Summer hours = Memorial Day to Labor day we get off two hours early EVERY FRIDAY!!
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Multiplan, Arlington , Senior Corporate Trainer - Healthcare Claims, Negotiation, Support, Human Resources , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!