Part-Time Field Service Rep
Company: SymphonyIRI Group
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Arlington TX Position Id
IN-4395562866 Job Type
Part-Time Regular Average Hours per Week
Are you looking for a part time job that offers flexibility,
no-sales, a convenient commute, and the ability to move around and
not sit on the phone for hours* If the answer is YES, then check
out this opportunity with ScanScape!
Part Time Field Service Representative
ScanScape (ScanScapeUSA.com) is hiring part-time Field Service
Representatives (FSRs) to collect barcode and product information
in retail stores. Retail stores include: grocery, convenience,
drug, and mass merchandise stores. This job is critical to the data
we deliver to our clients so FSRs must be dependable and
What does a Field Service Representative do*
With the use of ScanScape s scanning device, FSRs not only scan
product barcodes on store displays and shelves, but also collect
weekly feature ad and promotions. Our talented managers will work
with you on the number of hours you need, the day(s) of the week
you can work and the store locations closest to your home.
What does ScanScape offer*
ScanScape offers a reasonably flexible schedule and competitive
hourly compensation which gives you the potential to earn more
money depending on your efficiency and productivity. We also offer
paid sick time, paid drive time, a 401k plan, other perks and most
importantly, direct deposit payment every other Friday!
There are many openings all across the country so apply today!
* Equipment will be sent to your address, please treat it
* Online training
* In-store training
* Align with manager on the day/time to collect
* You re ready to go!
* Commit & follow-through on the day/time to collect
* Answer survey questions related to stores, displays, product
* Be thorough so we have high quality!
* And no worries, we have permission to be in every store
* Attention to detail and ability to work independently
* At least 18 years old with a valid driver s license
* Reliable vehicle with liability insurance (100/300) or the
ability to take public transportation
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, reach 6 feet in the air, and
bend/stretch/stoop/stand during your time in the store
* Valid email address and access to an internet connection to
receive assignments and upload results
* Professional presence in your assigned stores
* High school diploma or GED preferred
ScanScape is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to
attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified
employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental
disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated
to providing a work environment free from discrimination and
harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and
Keywords: SymphonyIRI Group, Arlington , Part-Time Field Service Rep, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!