Business Intelligence Applications System Administrator
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: September 1, 2020
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Business Intel
Applications System Administrator to work Full Time for their Data
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011.Salary
range is Minimum $33.58/hr. to Maximum $54.15/hr. - based on
Work Schedule:Full Time; 1st ShiftJob Description:
- Use event detection, performance monitoring and utilization
reporting to identify and remediate issues affecting application
availability and performance.
- Collaborate with customers, developers, ITS support and vender
technical support to provide timely incident and problem resolution
within ITSM standards.
- Ensure timely escalation and communication around Application
- Assist in planning and performs version upgrades.
- Assists in ensuring BI applications are current within vendor
- Plans and supports infrastructure changes, patches and upgrades
ensuring minimal disruption of application availability
inconvenience to our customers.
- Promote /retire BI Analytic content to test and production
- Enforce compliance of change control and promotion policies,
processes and verify approvals for all production content
- Setup and maintain application security models and user
provisioning processes for BI applications.
- Collaborate with ITS to setup and maintain user access request
workflows and request catalog items.
- Grant and maintain user access roles/privileges for all
- Adhere to all applicable THR ITSM policies for all BI
application production support.
- Maintain all required documention including architecture
diagrams, configuration management database entries and
- Perform required audits and remediate all identified
deficiencies on time ensuring compliance with all applicable
Information Security, Compliance Policies and vendor licensing
- Maintain application disaster recovery and business continuity
- Assist in application installation planning, capacity planning,
license management, server resource and performance management for
enterprise Business Intelligence applications Support budgeting for
utilization growth and application lifecycle management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Education Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Information
Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information
Technology or relevant field. 4 Years Relevant work experience in
lieu of a degree. Required Master's Degree Business Administration,
Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Technology or relevant field. Preference Experience
- 3 Years Performing applications administration for complex
Business Intelligence Reporting environments including systems
security administration (native and Windows Active Directory),
performance tuning, maintenance and troubleshooting Windows based
application servers (VM and/or physical) in a multi-server load
balanced application server installation with application web
services with a Bachelor's degree. Required and
- Experience working with BI applications in a large enterprise
data warehousing environment. Preference
- 1 year to 3 years Application Adminstrative experience with
Alteryx and Tableau server environments. (Strong
- Experience with Alteryx Connect a plus. Or design Alteryx
workflows a plus. Anaconda and R Studio also a plus.
- Application Administration/Development experience with
enterprise server based BI Applications including Tableau, Alteryx,
Cognos, SPSS and/or equivalent
- Knowledge of Windows based x86 server environments, including
how to size and develop application architecture
- Knowledge of enterprise relational database systems including
Netezza, DB2, Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Able to take on multiple projects concurrently and manage
changes in scope along the way
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit
health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest
in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are
owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It
has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of
fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of
consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians
with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect,
integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact
with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to
diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across
ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite
you to join us in furthering your career through our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (5th
year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in
Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor (2018 and
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Arlington , Business Intelligence Applications System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!