Company: Mobile Communications America, Inc.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) is
one of the largest and most trusted Motorola partners offering
wireless communication solutions that enhance the safety, security,
and efficiency of workplaces across the nation. Our customers trust
us to provide a portfolio of turn-key systems, products and
services -including two-way radio, vehicle uplift, video and access
control, BDA/DAS, remote monitoring, GPS tracking, SCADA, dispatch,
mass notification, and point-to-point wireless communications. Our
more than 18,000 customers span industries such as public safety,
commercial, education, healthcare, utilities, and government.
A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our
"service first DNA" culture. Service is not just a motto for MCA,
it is an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers
to our employees, partners, shareholder, and communities. With more
than 800 employees and almost 70 locations throughout 10 states, we
are here when you need us the most.
MCA is building a team of people who share our core values of
service first, collaboration, trust, and engagement. We take our
work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can
also be fun. When you join our team, you join the MCA family!
POSITION SUMMARY:Mobile Communications America, Inc. is seeking a
motivated account executive with strong sales experience in the
Arlington, TX area to support our Longent Division. As an Account
Executive you will be representing numerous "best in class"
technology solutions that Longent offers in the areas of; small
cell networks, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), commercial
wireless, and public safety wireless, all of which enable our
customers to successfully focus on their mission. As you bring
customers through their journey with MCA, you will have the
opportunity to win, exceed quota, and grow with the full backing
our extensive customer service organization and technical support
resources. In this role you will be expected to:
- Develop and close new Small Cell, Private LTE and DAS business
with Wireless Operators, Venue Owners, Universities, K-12 School
Systems, Municipalities, and other public and private
- Interact with established customers within a defined geographic
region and with the goal of increasing their sales.
- Execute sales plan to achieve revenue objectives.
- Build meaningful relationships and be a trusted advisor to the
customers you serve.
- Identify and cultivate new customer opportunities.
- Day-to-day coordination of business issues relating to new and
- Coordinate activities with internal teams to maximize our
ability to close on new business opportunities.
- Provide communication between Customers, Engineering, and
Operations on status of opportunities and projects.
- Keep in close contact with representatives from key customer
accounts in your territory to determine their needs in order to
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and
conferences, providing feedback and information on market
- Facilitate overall corporate revenue and financial goals and
- Travel as needed for communication and interaction with
customers regarding status of orders, new orders and problem
- Utilize in house CRM to maintain accurate and up to date
records and files on all accounts including sales data, quote
records, and customer contacts.
- Provide updated sales forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience (Small Cell, iDAS, oDAS,
Systems Integration or OEM experience preferred).
- Proven sales performance record in the wireless
- Proficiency with CRM systems and Windows applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, well organized and be able to work effectively
both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Valid drivers' license, reliable transportation, and good
- Must be fluent in English, knowledge of other languages would
be beneficial, but not required.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug test.
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Uncapped commission plan.
- Ability to help people in need after natural disasters in the
area, as part of our disaster recovery program.
- All the tools you need to succeed including phone, laptop, and
- Extensive new hire training program and mentor program.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company and grow with
WORKING CONDITIONS:The physical environment requires the employee
to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; talk or hear, utilize lift (overhead, waist
level) from floor, bending, frequently utilize near vision use for
reading and computer use; be able to operate a motor vehicle.
DIRECT REPORTS:No Direct Reports
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Must have the ability to travel as needed.
Some overnight travel may be expected.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to
this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills and physical demands required of
personnel so classified.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. reserves the right to modify or
revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable
accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All
qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Mobile Communications America, Inc., Arlington , Account Executive, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!