Technical Project Manager
Company: ALTA IT Services, LLC
Posted on: April 5, 2021
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO SUNITA MEHTA AT
Capture Manager - Federal Civilian Agencies Market
ALTA is supporting a Direct Hire opportunity for a client in Silver
Spring, MD Location: Work is remote 4x a week with 1 day onsite
Candidates must be eligible to obtain a NACI Clearance so US
CITIZENSHIP is a requirement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an amazing team and help
shape future growth.As Capture Manager for the Civilian Market you
are responsible for winning new business opportunities for such
agencies as HHS, Commerce, Transportation, and/or Client. This role
requires a highly resourceful and customer relations-oriented
individual. Candidate must be capable of developing and maintaining
customer and industry relationships in pursuit of new business.
- Develop, maintain and execute capture strategies and detailed
capture plans (including call plans).
- Follow group processes for business development. This may
include assembling a capture team, managing a capture team,
contacting and existing clients and partners, communicating the
organizations core capabilities, and establishing internal and
external teaming and managing bid and proposal funding.
- Must be capable of developing (with SME support) solutions for
assigned opportunities. Manage relationships with partners and
- Participate in business planning activities, to include
periodic pipeline reviews, operating plan development, bid agenda
development, opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, win
theme and discriminator workshops, and proposal reviews. Overseeing
the proposal phase is also included.
- Manage all the activities necessary to transform qualified
opportunities into wins.
- Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunity
capture participants to document lessons learned and identify
necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years related sales/marketing
experience or a Master's degree with 5+ years of related
- Must be organized, possess great customer services skills,
professionally persistent, with excellent collaboration
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability
to gain support and establish working relationships with clients,
managers, peers and staff.
- Must be team-oriented and demonstrate strong reasoning and
communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to perform in all areas of business development
including: opportunity qualification, capture strategy, customer
visits, customer relationship development, relationship development
with competition, team leadership, etc.
- Experience with agencies such as Department of Commerce,
Department of Transportation, etc. agencies and knowledgeable in
government contracting highly desired.
- Strong computer skills required. Familiarity with online tools
used by the Federal Government for solicitations and knowledge of
Federal GWACs and GSA schedules is preferred.
For immediate interest, please send your resume to Sunita Mehta
ALTA IT Services, is an established leader in IT Staffing and
Services, specializing in Agile Transformation Services, Program &
Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, and
Data & Advanced Analytics. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
Keywords: ALTA IT Services, LLC, Arlington , Technical Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!