Senior UI Developer
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Senior UI DeveloperAre you looking for an organization with
startup spirit AND enterprise strength? Deloitte Consulting's
Innovation and Platforms (I&P) organization offers both! We are
looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and
technical skillset to join our growing team and work as part of
I&P Product Engineering using the latest UI technology to
create applications.Work You'll Do
- The Senior UI Developer sits within product development teams
in a scrum/agile setup. You will be responsible for translating
requirements and input from Solution Architects into a technical
design, as well as delivering design artifacts such as class and
- You will support the Product Development Manager and the scrum
teams with solid technical advice in terms of design,
implementation and effort estimations. You will be expected to
conduct design and code reviews and will be part of the front end
system implementation to include hands-on coding.
- You will lead and guide junior developers, will be an advocate
for engineering best practices in terms of writing, maintainable,
and well-tested code that adheres to our coding standards,
dependency/build management, etc.
- You are expected to encourage a culture of growth by sharing
knowledge with teammates through code reviews, learning events,
writing and maintaining best practice guides, component
documentation, build requirements, and technical walkthroughs.The
TeamDeloitte Consulting's Innovation and Platforms practice is an
organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build an
environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive
profitable revenue through the incubation of breakthrough ideas in
IP assets based businesses and markets.Innovations and Platforms
houses prototyping, development and maintenance capabilities for a
product portfolio that spans multiple software technologies
including wearables, machine learning, advanced analytics,
social/mobile, and more. Our team is responsible for designing and
developing innovative products that not only augment our leading
services practice, but strike at the heart of our clients' business
- Bachelor's Degree or applicable years of relevant work
- 6+ years of industry experience in the following areas:
- Design of front end applications through all layers of an
application such as frontend, integration, application, and
- Experience in a frontend development environment, preferably
building and maintaining production applications
- Significant depth of knowledge in modern front-end frameworks
(React, Vue, AngularJS, Angular), familiarity with GraphQL, and
solid experience with Data Visualization libraries.
- Understanding how systems work in backend development (NodeJS,
Java, Python, etc.)
- Prior experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work,
identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decisions and team
- Experience with CI CD Pipeline creation, using tools such as
(Concourse, Helm, White Source, SonarQube, Contrast Security
- Experienced in dependency management with NPM as well as source
code control such as Git or Bitbucket.Desirable Skills
- Experience and interest in accessibility.
- An appreciation for improving web performance.
- Familiarity with test automation and test-driven
- Familiarity with AWS and/or other Cloud services.
- Experience with front-end testing patterns.
- Strong team player able to work in an agile (scrum) environment
with tools like Jira.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Deloitte, Arlington , Senior UI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!