Posted on: January 12, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement highly performant real-time software systems
- Optimize existing software systems for performance
- Raise level of software functional organization proficiency in
DevSecOps, CI/CD, Agile Methods, and Container Deployment
- Recommend tactics and strategies that directly impact the
achievement of overall business or functional results.
- Deliver highly technical messages communicating at the level of
the audience.Qualifications and Education Requirements
- DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 12 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior
- 5+ years experience with multiple high order software
languages, to include C and C++ at a minimum, and interpretive
languages including Java and Python at a minimum.
- 5+ years experience developing software utilizing waterfall and
- 1+ year experience Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
(CI/CD) pipelines, Jenkins, Virtualization, Container Image
Creation & Deployment, and Kubernetes.
- 2+ years experience with DevSecOps methodologies
- 2+ years experience root cause analysis of complex problems
where broad-based consideration of variables was required
- 2+ years experience with compiler technologies and specific
methods, optimizing system performance.
- 2+ years experience developing User Interface/User Experience,
computer graphics, input/output devices, network protocols, data
transport standards and methods, data storage technologies, and
parallel system implementation across multiple CPUs and GPU cores,
within and across servers.
- 2+ years experience developing or serving as champion for new
concepts and technologies.
- 2+ years experience improving existing processes or
establishing new systems requiring significant conceptualizing,
reasoning and interpretation.
- 3+ years experience briefing technical topics to various
- Top Secret Clearance is a plus.
- Experience deploying solutions to local and remote cloud
- Experience with DISA Iron Bank CI/CD pipeline and methods.
- Experience building software conforming to cybersecurity
requirements under the Risk Management Framework or similar
- Experience implementing streaming data protocols,
micro-services, application programming interfaces (APIs), and
real-time inter-process communication.
- Experience preparing data for, training, and verifying machine
learning algorithmsby Jobble
Keywords: Cae, Arlington , Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!