Bilingual Parts Software Trainer / Customer Service - Automotive Dealership
Company: PBS Systems Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
"PBS is the fastest growing "All Inclusive Business Platform"
vendor in North America and we've only just begun! "
We are changing the way people buy and service cars one dealership
at a time. In business for over 30 years, PBS is the third largest
DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American
retail automotive industry. Each month we welcome hundreds of new
users to our software platform, and we need your help.
We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as
business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Our software
can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales,
service, inventory management, and accounting modules.
And that's where you come into the picture. While specific roles
are posted, PBS is always open to pivoting with quality people and
adding to the team based on your skills and the needs of our
customers. After you join the team, we will continue the process of
moving you into new roles based on your talents, growth, and
As a Bilingual (French-English) Parts Trainer, you will provide
excellent training to our new and existing customers of our
software by assisting clients during development, install and
training process of their new dealership software. You will be
assisting the customer with onsite new software install training as
well as online and on the phone support.
The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is
a self-starter, will have a passion for technology, thrive on a
changing landscape and will have experience in the Parts area of a
This is an entry-level position at PBS Systems that provides you
with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and
established company. Based in our Arlington office, this role is
performed in a call center environment and requires travel to
customer sites in Canada, US, or the Caribbean.
This is not a remote work opportunity.
- Learn and develop an understanding of the PBS software
- Learn and develop an understanding of data entry and other key
- Provide excellent support to our customers in our software
- Work directly with customers and train all sessions in assigned
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers, identifying
customer needs and ensure they are being met
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise and escalate
issues to the corresponding teams
- Respond to both internal and external training requests in a
- Ensure DTO queue is monitored
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks without direction
from Team Leads
- Become an install resource without assistance
- Maintain documentation and update as processes change within
- Knowledge sharing within own module and others within the DTO
- Willingness to commit to an ongoing system of education and
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Fluent in English and French (speaking, reading and
- Experience in the Parts area of a dealership
- 1-2 years previous experience in the automotive industry,
dealership environment or PBS software is an asset
- Computer proficiency with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving & trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management & organizational skills, strong
multi-tasking & prioritization
- Willingness to go the "Extra Mile"
- Travel within Canada and the USA, up to 2 weeks per month, is
required. In consequence, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a valid
passport and/or US visa (if applicable) will be a requirement
- High School Diploma
What we offer:
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities
- An education department dedicated to helping you with
professional and personal development
- The opportunity to travel
- Access to an onsite gym at some locations and/or corporate
membership to Goodlife
- Free parking
- Staff events
- Bonus for product certification up to $4,800 per year
- Great referral bonus
- Staff discounts with GM, Dell, and more
PBS Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
Disability Assistance (Requests on your application status will not
PBS Systems is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including any
job seeker with a disability. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to assist with your job search or application for
employment, please contact us by sending an email to
email@example.com. In your email please include a
description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and
the Job Title of the position for which you are applying.
JOIN A WINNING TEAM AT PBS Systems
At PBS Systems we thrive on inspiring pride among our team members
and envy among our competitors.
Our culture rests on providing opportunity and challenge for our
team members while encouraging healthy work-life balance.
To keep growing and building on our success we look for like-minded
individuals to join our team.
Bring your passion, energy and experience.
We will give you the training, support and encouragement to
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: PBS Systems Inc., Arlington , Bilingual Parts Software Trainer / Customer Service - Automotive Dealership, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!