Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 23, 2022
- Entity Framework
- CSS, HTML NICE TO HAVE:
- React.js---not required but may be a selling point with
candidates if they are interested in working with it. JOB
DESCRIPTION:The right candidate will be responsible for creation of
web base applications using the following technologies:
- Microsoft technologies (C#, Entity Framework)
- React (would be a huge plus; starting to use more in their
- Other web development technologies ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- To develop applications that streamlining internal business
- Work with existing legacy applications to convert (if
necessary), extend and enhance functionality, as well as developing
- Perform problem determination in correcting defects, which are
found by the end users.
- Complete estimates as to how much work is involved for all the
project tasks, and performs analysis to determine how the solution
can be achieved with the best design solution.
- After completion of the development tasks, performs testing,
then initiate end to end testing and validation with the end user,
which is performed in a development environment.
- Follow the pre-defined development standards for naming
conventions, user interface, etc.
- Follow the correct process for getting a new project or problem
correction promoted from the development environment to the
- Transfer knowledge and the design documents to the
Documentation/Training team, in order to get the user documentation
properly updated and/or training preparations and materials
- May work with users to determine requirements and design for
systems. EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
or two to four years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years .NET development developing web based
- Minimum three (3) years SQL
Keywords: Robert Half, Arlington , .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!