Copier / Machine Programmer - Training Provided!
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come
create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and
customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services,
solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are
looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive
high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects
people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences,
and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower
digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any
location and harness the power of informationhow it is collected,
stored, managed, and sharedto unlock the potential in every
organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our
customers success and guide them toward a better and more
sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and
passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our
high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
SHIFT: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Copier/Machine Programmer / Shop Technician Specialist prepares
a broad range of new equipment for delivery, repairs customer
equipment in-house, makes used equipment ready to be resold per
policy and performs other duties as required. Demonstrates
appropriate technical skills for the repair and service of
designated equipment. Training is provided for this role!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides technical support to other technicians
* Quality assurance
* Champions continuous quality improvement of shop output
* Set-up and prep all assigned equipment and perform operational
checks making all necessary adjustments utilizing the Supply Chain
* Analyze and troubleshoot equipment failures to determine
necessary corrective action.
* Responsible for closing all jobs in WMS - tracking hours for
* Maintains clean and organized workspace.
* Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and
* Should show the ability to work with other shop personnel for OJT
* Follows all company policies, procedures, training programs, and
* Responsible for control of company assets provided to complete
* Achieve quality and productivity standards.
* Responsible for the quality of the machines delivered to the
* Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Must have 5 years of related work experience, is required
* Demonstrated mastery of all Shop Technician competencies.
You are our differentiator. You are the face of Ricoh. In order for
you to deliver exceptional customer experiences, you need an
exceptional employee experience. Our people are the center of what
Expand your horizons. Just because you start your Ricoh career
doing one job, it doesn't mean you'll be limited to that position.
With a range of available roles and training opportunities, we
provide many ways to transform both yourself and your company.
Make an impact. We are at a time in our history where your energy,
creativity, and thoughtfulness will create a more successful and
sustainable future for our company, our communities, and
Invest in yourself. At Ricoh, you can:
* Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
* Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
* Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
* Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
* Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents,
experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire
remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with
our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with
transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Arlington , Copier / Machine Programmer - Training Provided!, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!