Technical Services Representative
Company: Huntsman International LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Technical Services Representative
Huntsman is seeking a Technical Services Representative supporting
the Polyurethanes Division located in Arlington, TX. This position
will report to Technical Service Director.
Want to join an industry-leading team at Huntsman Building
Solutions? We are Now Hiring a Technical Services Representative.
Remotely in Boston Massachusetts.
Assist in accomplishing the Sales organization's mission of
developing and maintaining a profitable customer base for spray
foam products by leveraging our TSR Team resources to increase
chemical and parts sales.
As the Job Title you will:
- Train customers, sales reps, and employees how to apply
Huntsman Building Solutions polyurethane spray foam products
(including specialty products) according to specifications.
Training could be at Huntsman Building Solutions' facility,
customer's location, or job site. Training could be in front of
small or large groups.
- Travel to customer job sites for troubleshooting and /or
training on application of Huntsman Building Solutions polyurethane
spray foam products.
- Input on Huntsman Building Solutions specs and TDS is required
to make sure the most accurate information is available for the
- Submit timely reports on customer projects daily. Reports are
required to document projects, what was discussed and any action
points if any.
- Develop strong customer relationships and inspire customer
- Inspect projects, warranted and non-warranted, to ensure
Huntsman Building Solutions standards are followed.
- Follow all Huntsman Building Solutions and applicable
governmental safety regulations are required.
- 2+ years of experience and advanced knowledge in applying
polyurethane spray foam is required.
- Must also have a working knowledge of equipment associated with
the process of SPF application.
- Strong technical ability is required in any SPF application and
operation of equipment with the application of SPF.
- Good organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability to think outside the box is required.
- 2 + years of field service experience as a Field Service
Engineer or Field Service Technician.
- Technical Certification or Associates Degree.
- Must be personable and professional and maintain a high level
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- Working at all types of construction work sites (including
- Must be able to travel 85%+ of the work week by air or
- Must also be able to work flexible hours with minimum
notification when necessary. Location of individual should be near
a major airport.
- Working under extreme conditions (heat/cold).
- Able to wear a full-body Tyvek suit.
- Able to wear a sealed full-face respirator.
- Able to work in tight areas.
- Walk up and down ladders.
- Able to lift, carry, pull 50-70 lbs.
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful
future. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields
including manufacturing, research and development, technical
services, sales and marketing, customer service - and the list goes
on.Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join
us.Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment,
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification,
sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic
protected by law in every location in which we have facilities
national or local. Please refer to for Company's Data Privacy and
All unsolicited resumes presented by recruitment agencies are
treated as pro bono information or service.
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers.
Huntsman does not make job offers until after a candidate has
submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face
interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end
in and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to
deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any
open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at
Keywords: Huntsman International LLC, Arlington , Technical Services Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!