DataPower Integration Developer
Company: R2 Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
DataPower Integration DeveloperThis North Dallas client is continuing to grow and is hiring an IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Developer. They are seeking a Technologist to contribute to enterprise-wide data integration projects for their customers. Here's your chance elevate your career with one of the leading data-driven solutions systems in Texas. You will find a culture of empowerment, intellectual curiosity and big ideas, because that's how your I.T. career advances. In this role, you will be working closely with executives, customers, to help them understand, define, and produce data integration requirements. As an IBM DataPower Integration Developer, it will be your responsibility to review, evaluate, and determine project scope to be within or outside the various integration projects.Check out our video of this video! The candidate will be responsible for collaborating with IT Managers, Product Managers, Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to analyze, organize, prepare, and conduct complex integration systems.The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to dive in, resolve ambiguity, and achieve results. The candidate must also have a high attention to detail with proven success in working with multiple stakeholders and managing and meeting deadlines.If you love having daily interaction with various levels of organization, and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then our client is the place for you! Their dedication to employees, clients, partners, and customers has resulted in tremendous growth!Here's how you will impact the company:
- Performs data analysis of complex business operations, develop business requirements and specifications for the creation of Integration and applications, creating interface solutions;
- Utilizes data flow diagrams, source-target mappings, task descriptions, data mapping, identification of decision points/criteria, workflow analysis and determination of process interdependencies;
- Assist in the interaction with business users to plan, develop, improve, and maintain complex DataPower components of the Enterprise direction.
- Perform architecture, design and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices utilizing IIB/WMB, e.g. SOAP Web-Services, Restful Services, MQ based integrations, Scheduled services, Aggregations & Collections, FTP/SFTP/FTPS interfaces, and WebSphere Adapters.
- Create and Document Data Integration Strategies for Data Flows between disparate Source/ Target Systems and the identified applications.
- Investigates and documents business processes to determine computer system requirements;
- Acts as a project team leader on projects, offering technical supervision over lower level data processing staff in implementing a complex, integrated systems project; We Can Get You an Interview For This Position If You Have:
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience;
- 2+ years performing the role as an IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Specialist, or consultant;
- 4 years of experience working with IIB (IBM Integration Bus) / MB (Message Broker) and DataPower;
- Highly skilled in SOAP, XML, DataPower , DataPower Appliance, X150, X152, Web Services
- Knowledge of working with multiple data formats, XML, Fixed length etc.
- 2 years of experience working with various service related functions such as APIs, SOA, web services, application messaging requirements, service development responsibilities;
- Strong understanding of HTTP(s), MQ and FTP protocols;
- Understanding of XML, eSQL, XSLT, WSDL, XSD, DB2, SQL;
- Basic understating of LDAP, AD, SysLog, CA SCM, Jenkins, XML Spy, SOAPUI, QPasa, XMLSpy, SolarWinds, CA Harvest;
- Good knowledge on WebSphere MQ technology and integration of MQ with DataPower.
- 2+ Years database application development with knowledge of data integration best practices;
- Experience in providing solutions in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and REST based architecture using DataPower.
- Skilled in Data manipulation and extraction experience using database suite of tools;
- Able to think strategically, with a solid grasp of business issues and objectives, the implications of different solutions to arrive at the optimal solution given the current environment's constraints;
- Gather and interpret business requirements and monitor data trends to proactively identify issues;
- Exposure with multiple mapping techniques in IIB (Mapper, ESQL, Java nodes) desired;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects;
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited university. Post graduate degree preferred. Why you'll love working at our client:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You'll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and indicate job title. Presently, our client is only accepting U.S. citizens and permanent residents. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, employment verification, and credit check before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker. We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. r2 Technologies offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke free & drug free workplace. If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: . Learn more about r2 Technologies at . - provided by Dice DataPower Integration Developer
Keywords: R2 Technologies, Inc., Arlington , DataPower Integration Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!