.NET Web Developer
Company: MATRIX Resources, Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
This DFW-based industry leader has an immediate 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity in Arlington, TX for a-.NET Web Developer. -Will be responsible for creating and maintaining web applications. -Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining web pages, developing advanced code to support interactive features of web projects.
- Programming to support existing Websites.
- Building new web applications.
- Maintaining third party support applications such as web statistics and shopping cart software.
- Managing all infrastructure configuration, creating, tracking and maintaining domain registration.
- Project Management for all program activities related to the creating and maintenance of websites.
- Maintaining the web infrastructure using knowledge of system configuration, network design and IP management, and IIS System configuration.
- Administering Microsoft IIS web server configuration, security, management, and maintenance.
- Work with Database Analyst and Database Applications Manager to build interactive functions between the web and data.
- Monitoring web performance by adjusting systems to make improvements; monitoring the overall performance of the network and network systems; monitoring client-side and server-side performance and efficiency; designing and implementing regular system performance reports and utilizing the reporting regime to adjust and improve performance of web systems.
- Defining web-project goals by evaluating, testing and recommending hardware and software; assisting in defining and prioritizing web goals; assisting in assigning project duties, coordinating project work and reviewing project progress and success and outlining advantages and disadvantages of products.
- Coding Web pages, including forms, for maximum usability and to ensure a high level of functionality and creating and maintaining databases as needed for Website content and functionality.
- Design website with Macromedia Dreamweaver, Contribute, Visual Studio .NET, and Web Publishing System.
- Administering the web publishing system.
- Assist in maintaining web servers, supporting staff, and administering the Macromedia Web Publishing systems. This position requires:
- Development in Macromedia Dreamweaver and Contribute environments, and administration of MS IIS Services.
Keywords: MATRIX Resources, Inc., Arlington , .NET Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!