Posted on: September 14, 2019
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of
the art facility in Texas?
Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that
make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation!
Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our new Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has many amenities that
make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness
facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a
mother's room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center,
collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool
table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and
socialization. Popcorn Thursday's, employee appreciation lunches,
bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical,
dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few
of the reasons people come to work at Cityline.
Plus there are a lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within
blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and
system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire
to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees,
then Raytheon is worth the time to explore. Our latest company
video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the
values we hold dear at Raytheon. Click here to learn more:
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to $40K for a
candidate with a current TS/SCI clearance that can be verified and
hired at Raytheon.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services, located in
Richardson, Texas (Cityline) is looking for a candidate to join our
world-class engineering team as a Sr. Software Architect.
Job Description: The Sr. Software Architect will be assigned a
program primarily within the Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS)
product line to fill the role to help development of the customer's
Future Ground Architecture. The selected candidate should have a
good foundation in Java or C# and extensive experience working in a
LINUX or UNIX environment. The candidate should have a demonstrable
understanding of software principles, theories, and concepts
related to software engineering (including software development
lifecycle and software development process), design patterns and
Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming. Candidates must
have an active TS/SCI clearance.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of up to 20k for a
candidate with a current TS/SCI that has the critical skills of the
requisition that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Job responsibilities include:
- Interpret requirements into software architecture and
- Design, develop and code software sufficient to meet the
requirements of one or more components or systems
- Perform integration, test and documentation duties to ensure
proper operation of hardware and software platforms
- Integrate a wide variety of applications from various sources;
integrate and ensure they meet performance standards
- Adhere to accepted standards and processes for development,
including writing unit tests which provide a high percentage of
code overage; participating in code peer reviews, conducting design
reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and
quality of code
- Support design and requirements analysis and derivation efforts
for Requirements and Design Reviews for the Future
- Work with multi-discipline teams in the creation of technical
work productsRequired Skills:
- Active/Current TS/SCI clearance
- 8+ years of software development experience in Java, C/C++ or
C# in a LINUX or UNIX environment
- 2+ years of leadership experience (team lead, technical
- 2+ years of experience with RESTful services
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Desire to work and thrive in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Able to work independently with very little supervision
- Experience using source control tools associated with
- Experience using JDBC to connect to relational databases
(programmatic & command line)
- Experience in OPIR area
- Experience developing and deploying distributed cloud-based
- Development, inspection, and manipulation of XML, XSDs and
- Experience using SOAP-based web services (interface definition,
AngularJS, jQuery, or Backbone.js
- Experience with Spring
- Experience using continuous integration tools such as
Hudson/Jenkins or Cruise Control
- Experience with automated testing, build automation and
dependency management tools
- Experience using task management tools such as JIRA Agile
- Experience coding applications interfacing with Postgres and
Required Education (including Major):
8+ years with a BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or
144796Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Raytheon, Arlington , Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!