Administative (DSP) Assistant
Company: BrightSpring Health Services
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Title:Administative (DSP) AssistantJob Category:Administrative /
ClericalLine of Business:Residential ServicesBranding: ResCareAbout
this Career Opportunity:
- Be energetic and professional in a small office environment.
This position will help gather electronic medical records requests
received from clients.
- Serve as primary administrative support to management
- Provide administration and clerical support in a variety of
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound inquiries. Direct calls
appropriately. Record messages correctly.
- Enter information into database as needed. Type memos, reports,
correspondence, newsletters and any other communications as
- Separate and distribute mail to appropriate personnel. Assure
outgoing mail is sent on time with appropriate mail
- Attend office meetings and run office errands.
- Other duties as assigned. Position Requirements
- High School Diploma required. Previous experience working in an
office environment a plus.
- Excellent communication and phone skills with ability to adapt
within our diverse customer base.
- Be able and comfortable in making a high volume of outbound
- Proficient in computer and typing skills with the ability to
multitask using different programs simultaneously.
- High School Diploma required. Additional
InformationBenefitsResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package
to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time
off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age
21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement
savings plan.ResCare also offers a PayOUT program that allows
employeesto set their own pay day.Click hereto learn more about
this program.About Our CompanyJoin us in transforming peoples'
lives and their communities!ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human
services company offering services for people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as
education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all
ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity
for you to join our team as a Administative (DSP) Assistant.About
this Line of BusinessWe cover thousands of homes across the
country, with a comprehensive range of programs and services,
including host home and foster care. ResCare partners with people
in the community who open their homes to individuals with
disabilities and assists families by providing adoption and foster
care services. With almost four decades of experience in the IDD
services field, our aim is to be the provider-of-choice in the
development of unique and proprietary service offerings and
technologies working toward innovative care models and leading
health outcomes with states and payers.ResCare is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any
person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin,
religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or
sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its
programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the
basis of gender in its health programs and activities.701 DIRECTORS
DR, ARLINGTON, TX 76011-5103 USA
Keywords: BrightSpring Health Services, Arlington , Administative (DSP) Assistant, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!