Administative (DSP) Assistant
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Title: Administative (DSP) Assistant
Job Category: Administrative / Clerical
Line of Business: Residential Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Be energetic and professional in a small office environment.
This position will help gather electronic medical records requests
received from clients.
- Serve as primary administrative support to management
- Provide administration and clerical support in a variety of
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound inquiries. Direct calls
appropriately. Record messages correctly.
- Enter information into database as needed. Type memos, reports,
correspondence, newsletters and any other communications as
- Separate and distribute mail to appropriate personnel. Assure
outgoing mail is sent on time with appropriate mail
- Attend office meetings and run office errands.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Previous experience working in an
office environment a plus.
- Excellent communication and phone skills with ability to adapt
within our diverse customer base.
- Be able and comfortable in making a high volume of outbound
- Proficient in computer and typing skills with the ability to
multitask using different programs simultaneously.
- High School Diploma required.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time
employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off,
disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21
and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement
ResCare also offers a PayOUT program that allows employeesto set
their own pay day. Click here to learn more about this program.
About Our Company
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services
for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home
care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and
job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now,
we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a
Administative (DSP) Assistant.
About this Line of Business
We cover thousands of homes across the country, with a
comprehensive range of programs and services, including host home
and foster care. ResCare partners with people in the community who
open their homes to individuals with disabilities and assists
families by providing adoption and foster care services. With
almost four decades of experience in the IDD services field, our
aim is to be the provider-of-choice in the development of unique
and proprietary service offerings and technologies - working toward
innovative care models and leading health outcomes with states and
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race,
color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status,
gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or
participation in its programs, services and activities, or in
employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and
701 DIRECTORS DR, ARLINGTON, TX 76011-5103 USA
Keywords: ResCare, Arlington , Administative (DSP) Assistant, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!