Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
At--Kelly, we believe in connecting people to work in ways that
enrich their lives, and we are constantly striving to provide top
talent with their next great career opportunity. Currently,
we--have openings for Material Handlers--located in Arlington,
TX.----Schedule and Payrate:
- 7am - 3pm; OT per business needs
- $14.00 per hour
- Temp to Hire after your first 90 daysDuties and
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock. Checks physical
condition of supplies/inventory.
- Counts materials, documents and other items. Records numbers,
codes or other information. May use technology PCs, scanners, etc.
to complete job tasks.
- Ability to recognize materials and remember storage
- Verify that product in container matches the identification tag
before putting away.
- Use RF bar code equipment to check stock, multi-bin locations,
and enter data when locating or removing inventory from multi-bin
- Maintain multi-bin 100 accurate at all times.
- Verify quantity, product description, and evaluates appearance
of all incoming material.
- Uses RF equipment to receive trailer loads from manufacturing
- Prepares identification tags and affixes to full pallet boxes
receive from production facilities.
- Proficient with computer and programs used to verify and
receive trailers from plants.
- Hand counts while transferring material from incoming mixed
pallet boxes into proper stock boxes.
- Records receiving data on appropriate forms and distributes
- Verifies receipt of purchased goods and prepares
- Provide occasional clerical assistance to other team members as
- Assist cycle counter.
- Pack Orders using RF equipment.--
- Understand and follow all packing procedures for UPS, truck,
intercompany, and airfreight orders.
- Perform small volume assembly jobs.
- Wrap, seal, weigh and affix proper shipping identification,
listing weight, method of shipment and identification to prescribed
forms of shipping containers.APPLY TODAY!!!Why Kelly--?As a worker
today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for
opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going
on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we
employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support,
guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you
may have never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Arlington , Order Selector, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!