Legal Analyst- Employment Law
Company: Bureau of National Affairs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Legal Analyst is responsible for creating and delivering
technology-enhanced content for the markets served by the business.
For this Legal Analyst position, we are seeking a lawyer with
experience with federal and state-level employment laws and
regulations, government enforcement and/or individual employment
rights litigation who is interested in using that experience to
inform and advance the legal industry.
- Works with the Analysis Team Leads and fellow Analysts on
project-based teams to create and deliver unique, recurring,
technology-enhanced tools and content for the markets served by the
- Works with the Analysis Team Leads and fellow Analysts to
optimize workflows through technologies.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and as the face of Bloomberg
Law expertise in the market through interactions with law school,
law firm, government, and corporate leaders.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Good knowledge of relevant areas of law and the legal tech
- Understanding of the Bloomberg Law platform, including relevant
platform tools and architecture.
- Strong understanding of data governance and analysis.
- Must be a self-driven individual who sets high standards of
performance for self and others and leads by personal example.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. J.D. required.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience and demonstrated success in
developing and executing on workflow solutions to solve customer
problems in the legal, professional and financial markets.
- Diverse experience as an individual contributor.
- An understanding of emerging issues in on-site and remote
workplaces, internal investigations/compliance review, or
employment agreements and non-compete agreements desired.
- Experience in wage & hour practice, workplace safety, or
whistleblower protections preferred.
- Candidates may be required to pass a test for this
Bloomberg Industry Group IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and
fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Bloomberg Industry Group has adopted an Affirmative Action Program
to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for
hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical issues, genetic information,
disabled veteran, veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam Era, or any
other classification protected by law.
Keywords: Bureau of National Affairs, Arlington , Legal Analyst- Employment Law, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!