Quality Assurance Technician
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Great Quality Assurance Technician needed in Arlington, TX. You
must have 2-4 years of previous Quality experience. The hours are
8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Pay rate is $17+ per hour depending on
experience. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity.
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Receiving inspection experience
- Ability to perform basic mathematics including addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and orally.
- Basic clerical skills including filing, typing, organization
and telephone answering abilities.
- Intermediate computer knowledge including word processing,
spread sheets and email
- Ability to interpret customer specification and federal
specifications while identifying areas of concern with
- The ability to prioritize tasks to support customer
requirements, delivery schedule. and internal projects
- Ability to interpret part prints and specifications.
- Able to work well in the team environment. Understands how to
use measuring devices such as a straight ruler, measuring tape and
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Able to meet schedules and deadlines on assignments.
- Promotes quality values throughout the organization.
- Strong work ethic: dependable; is consistently punctual and
regular in attendance.
Physical requirements and environment:
- 100% of time spent on production floor
- Minimal exposure to machinery with moving parts
- Constant daily hand usage for grasping, pulling, pushing,
gripping and pinching of materials and tools (e.g. clamps, brushes,
pushers, scissors, etc.)
- Ability to carry materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
Why Kelly ?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Arlington , Quality Assurance Technician, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!