HCM ERP Solutions Specialist II
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a HCM ERP Solutions
Specialist II to work full time in their ERP Solutions and Support
The address is 612 E. Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $33.36/hr. to Maximum $51.19/hr. - based
on relevant experience.
- Full Time; 1st Shift
- On call rotation
The ERP Solutions Specialist II works with ERP leadership and
key stakeholders within their functional area to implement business
improvement opportunities and provide ERP system support.
This position may function as a project manager and may also be
asked to provide consulting services on how to integrate
information technologies into ERP business processes.
- Define system requirements and assess impacts for new installs,
enhancements, releases and upgrades to ERP system software within
their functional area.
- Ongoing maintenance and support as required by ERP application
- Diagnose defects encountered in ERP applications and coordinate
with the ERP technical team to resolve the defects.
- Triage and address system questions or concerns with Director
ERP Business Solutions
- Manage ERP system master data within their functional
- Identify and support implementation of ERP business process
- Create queries and reports to support end-user requirements and
- Develop and maintain ERP system training materials and job
- Develop test scripts and execute testing as needed.
- Maintain an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans
in area of responsibility.
- This role will provide a combination of virtual and onsite
support to multiple Texas Health locations including our hospitals
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Human
Resources, Business Administration, Information Technology, or
other related field required or 4 additional years of experience in
lieu of degree.
- 4 years' experience in the supported business functional area
(e.g. finance, supply chain, human capital), preferably in
healthcare to include 2 years' experience working with ERP systems,
preferably PeopleSoft / Oracle required
- 2 years of PeopleSoft HCM experience highly preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and
- Ability to work with all levels of the ERP business functional
area within the organization.
- Highly organized.
- Appropriate experience with documentation, workflow design,
build or operational workflow in area of specialty.
- Knowledge of healthcare ERP business environments is highly
- Ability to develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders
and work collaboratively with teams of all sizes with moderate
- PC skills required.
- Developing professional expertise in build and maintenance of
ERP applications and systems.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of
situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to
determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work,
detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Encouraged to accept stretch goals such as leading new projects
and initiatives within their business functional area.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based,
nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the
largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are
owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It
has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of
fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of
consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians
with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect,
integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact
with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to
diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across
ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite
you to join us in furthering your career through our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2020 (#15) (6th year in
- Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1)
- Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor (2018 and
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Arlington , HCM ERP Solutions Specialist II, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!