Company: D.R. Horton, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter
for their Corporate Human Resources Department. The right candidate
will recruit, research and track new employees and ensure quality
employees are located in a timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist corporate, division, and branch managers with recruiting
- Directly recruit potential candidates through online and
- Maintain personal and company recruiting objectives with
statistics on progress reported weekly.
- Communicate with candidates and applicants via phone interviews
and through written resources.
- Travel to various Universities across the country to
communicate with students and recruit potential future hires.
- Provide recruiting analytics on a weekly basis.
- Verify eligibility for internal employee transfer program
- Update/maintain database with new job openings as they become
- Organize employment process to include internal and external
- Research and review potential recruiting resources for process
improvement and implementation.
- Assist with annual Internship program development and
- Must be available to travel nationwide (50%)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 6 months full cycle recruiting experience
- Proficient with recruiting through external job boards
including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed Recruiter, and CareerBuilder
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Employee must be detail-oriented and have excellent
- Position requires extensive verbal and written
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are
growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team
players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package
including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R.
Horton, America's Builder.
Keywords: D.R. Horton, Inc., Arlington , Corporate Recruiter, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!