Associate Contracts Director
Posted on: June 3, 2021
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner,
you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the
world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading
research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right
decisions with business and technology insights they can't find
anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work
environment with exceptional training and career development. If
you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team,
Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our
upcoming recruiting events here!
Gartner is seeking an Associate Contracts Director (ACD) to
support our APS Practice. The ACD serves as an individual
contributor and negotiator of master contract agreements and all
attendant contractual instruments to facilitate the sale and use of
Gartner Research and Advisory Services products and our Consulting
Services. ACD's responsibilities range for answering internal sales
executive's general contracting questions to providing assistance
and counsel to internal pricing and proposal support resources for
the Americas Public Sector Practice Team. The ACD will report to
the Contracts Director and assist with supporting the APS contracts
and legal team's efforts in the U.S. public sector market(s).
- Read, analyze, assess, and communicate guidance on RFQs/RFPs,
Commercial Non-Disclosure Agreements, Transactional Agreements,
Teaming Agreements and Contract Agreements.
- Review negotiate as needed, and ultimately sign Contracts,
Purchase Orders and Modifications.
- Conduct "issue-specific" and "new hire" training for
Sales/Consulting/Client Financial Services.
- Answer inquiries from and propose problem resolution for
Gartner's Accounts Receivables issues.
- Prepare memorandums to resolve Account Receivable
- Interface/dialog with clients (at sales request) to discuss
acquisition solutions and/or resolve/explain issues.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability
to influence and lead.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage
ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a
means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and
a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Ability to collaborate with team of contract managers and
deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Undergraduate degree required (Master Degree or Juris Doctor
- Ten years or more of experience in government contracting,
consulting / advisory, or related field;
- Familiarity with government contracting terminology and
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience negotiating Fixed Price
and Time & Material/Labor Hour contracts;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team
- Knowledge and experience in the use, MS Office Suite;
- Strong process management skills with the ability to multi-task
and meet firm deadlines;
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid
advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional
compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity,
collaboration, results and a no-limits Mind set are central to our
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals
and advance within the company.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and
advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all
major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the
objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's
comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and
proven best practices to help clients succeed in their
mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford,
Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving
clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more
information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:54187
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that
you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment
notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only
use the back button within the application, not the back arrow
within your browser.
Keywords: Gartner, Arlington , Associate Contracts Director, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!