More personalized patient care
More professional impact
BE THE CONNECTION.
Your role as nurse manager will empower you to be the connection
between more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it
has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient
in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of
your clinical and management skills with national post-acute care
leader Encompass Health.
What makes Encompass Health careers different-and better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something
special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on
patients' lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting,
Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk
alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal
cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple
trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients
achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant
relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience
along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more
than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep
learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better
way to care. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly
different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging,
inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that
is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with
this engaging opportunity:
Encompass Rehabiliation Hospital of Arlington
Nurse Manager - Day Shift with rotating call
Sign On Bonus Available for Experienced Leaders
As a nurse manager, channel the full extent of your knowledge,
skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our
patients to progress each day as you:
- Manage all nursing operations, including employee activities
and quality of patient care.
- Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care
programs, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate inter- and intradepartmental administrative and
- Take full responsibility in the absence of the chief nursing
- Promote and maintain an inclusive work environment and culture
that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
- Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations
- BLS certification, with ACLS certification to be obtained
within one year of hire or position start date required.
- CRRN certification obtained within a year of meeting the
eligibility requirement to sit for the examination required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of nursing experience, including two or more
recently in an inpatient hospital setting required.
- Progressive nursing management experience, including 24-hour
- Previous service in leadership roles, such as charge nurse or
supervisor, including responsibility for reporting, issue
resolution, setting of direction, and accountability for results
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health
is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this
opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 3200 Matlock Road, Arlington 76015
Job ID: 2119076