PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To perform required activities within Distribution Center
including picking, packing, stocking, loading, unloading, receiving
and shipping preparation of products to Retail and direct sale
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Completes all required equipment sign out and
2. Stocks or picks product based on product label
3. Follows Standard Operating Procedure while performing
assigned job function.
4. Operates Radio Frequency equipment as
5. Operates mobile equipment as required.
6. Maintains work areas in a neat and orderly
7. Works safely and complies with all established safety
rules and practices.
8. Keeps supervisor informed of job-related problems and
other information related to work activity.
9. Performs related work as apparent or
• High School education or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in related position or field.
• Ability to work a schedule based on the understanding of
responsibilities and priorities.
• Ability to accurately read and match numbers.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions
and communicate to personnel.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a manner that
promotes a safe working environment.
• Ability to contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related
results as needed.
• Ability to obtain equipment license or power equipment
certification as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
• Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility during
required length of the shift.
• Frequently required bend, stoop, push and pull objects.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and
• Specific vision abilities include depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to talk and hear.
• Ability to lift up to 70-100 pounds on a continuous basis.
• Ability to work at heights up to 35 feet.
• Ability to operate forklift, motorized pallet jack or other power
equipment as necessary.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
• Protective hand wear required (gloves issued for