Remote Tax Senior (Contract)
Company: Beech Valley Solutions
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Remote Tax Senior
Compensation: $45 - $55 / hour
Duration: 2-3 months; this role would be
during the Fall 2021 tax busy season. Preferably that would include
full-time hours from July until October.
- Recent public accounting experience, within the past 5
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A resident of the United States / Authorized to work in the
Ideal candidates also have experience in one or more of the
- Individual / Small Business tax compliance
- Large corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Tax research (federal, SALT, etc.)
- M&A Taxes and Tax diligence
- International Taxes
- We currently have a variety of remote tax projects with clients
across the US; these clients consist of CPA firms who are looking
for project assistance throughout busy seasons as well as special
- Join CPA teams remotely to assist with busy season workloads
- We will work with you to find the perfect opportunity based
upon your availability and experience
Ever had the desire to skip long commutes, avoid uncomfortable
office settings and politics, and have the ability to focus on your
work from your home office?
Beech Valley connects Top Tier CPAs to highly sought-after
freelance consulting opportunities. We seek multiple CPAs with
public accounting experience within Tax for clients across the
country in need of your expertise.
These are remote, career-building project opportunities with
cutting-edge firms that are embracing the gig economy within the
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a
top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as
consultants can make double regular salaries and choose their own
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this
work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the
world, or starting their own businesses.
Keywords: Beech Valley Solutions , Arlington , Remote Tax Senior (Contract), Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!