Federal Audit Senior Associate
Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Federal Senior Audit Associate specifically provides
assurance services to federal clients. They perform significant
audit and review engagements for clients, while building client
relationships and assuring continued close personal attention to
client needs. The Senior is also responsible for training and
coaching new staff members in preparation to take on more complex
assignments and additional engagements. The Senior demonstrates
project leadership qualities by assuming supervisory role, and
delegating work effectively.
The below functions reflect the general details of the essential
work activities of this position and are not all inclusive. Other
activities may be assigned.
- Performs the detail work of audits, review, some compilations,
and other assurance services for clients.
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls,
duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations,
and management policies.
- Helps build detailed reports on audit findings.
- Supports multiple client engagements of varying size and
complexity, on time and within budget, and communications progress
and audit results to supervisors.
- Keep manager/principal aware of engagement status and problem
- Completes assigned portions of engagements with consistency and
accuracy and within tight time frames.
- Proactively interact and communicate with clients to gather
information to ensure timely engagement wrap-up.
- Audit complex areas/transactions as well as prepare financial
statements and related reports. May begin to direct small audits at
the two year level.
- Schedule, delegate, and review the work of Associates.
Supervise, train, and mentor Associates.
Experience, Education, and Certification Requirements:
- Experience: Two years of experience as an Associate
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- Certification/ Licenses: Eligible to sit for CPA exam.
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Arlington , Federal Audit Senior Associate, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!