Director, Integrated Marketing (USA, Remote)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY The Director, Marketing leads the team that
conceptualizes, creates, and implements marketing strategies to
meet our long and short-term business objectives. Responsibilities
include developing and managing our brands, building campaigns to
reach new prospects and grow wallet share of existing customers,
and providing solutions that empower our customers to grow their
businesses. Close collaboration with internal stakeholders
including other marketing leaders, product, sales, and customer
experience is a must for this role. The Director leads a team
including a Marketing Manager and Creative Services.
POSITION TYPE This position is set to be permanently remote.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing and executing insights-driven brand
strategies and marketing campaigns that align to overarching
go-to-market strategies, marketing plans, and annual corporate
goals and priorities
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines, overseeing strategic and
visual evolution of our brands
- Lead the development of integrated marketing plans, including
communication and engagement strategies across social, digital and
in-person that reach our target audiences across franchises,
brokers, and individual businesses
- Own customer enablement strategy, creation, and rollout of
materials such as white label collateral, promotional calendars,
and more that empower our customers to market and grow their
- Collaborate with Director of Demand Generation to define KPIs
for initiatives and campaigns, monitor to understand effectiveness
of strategy and creative, and make recommendations for continuous
improvement, brand consistency and overall success
- Partner across the business to gather, analyze and apply
relevant customer insights and data to help define effective and
innovative strategic marketing approaches
- Support internal departments as needed to ensure consistent
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, liberal arts, marketing,
or any other related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in leading, developing and
executing successful integrated marketing programs for B2B
business, delivering growth, and building strong brands.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Strong office software knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Ability to manage others, contribute individually, and manage
outside vendors as needed.
- Resourceful self-starter who can work both independently and
collaboratively; able to accomplish projects with little
- Strong project and time management skills; comfortable with
frequent change and short lead times
- Ability to work successfully with some ambiguity, some
- Strategic thinker who is also willing to roll up their sleeves
and execute the details.
- Strong collaborator who can work successfully across
- Possess high professionalism and poise and remains composed in
- Ability to demonstrate successful prioritization and
simultaneous management of multiple initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, responsible,
self-directed, with the ability to work effectively in team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in e-commerce, information technology, or related
field a plus.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS OR INFORMATION
- Although duties are typically performed during normal business
hours, occasional off-hours work may be required to meet customer
and/or business needs.
- Position may require occasional travel as needed.
The physical demands described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to
this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Nothing in this job
description restricts management's rights to assign or re-assign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
4over is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
national origin, age, religion, disability, or any other legally
protected status and takes affirmative action to recruit, employ,
train, and promote qualified minorities, women, covered veterans,
and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: 4over, Arlington , Director, Integrated Marketing (USA, Remote), Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!