Senior Manager, CS Administration
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Richemont North America, We are proud to employ talent from
many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe
that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered,
creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue
to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity
of our clients and our communities.
SENIOR MANAGER, CS ADMINISTRATION
CS Back Office Operations Management:
Ensure the operational control of all repairs across the repair
process flow as described below:
Management and Oversight for:
Operational performance management :
Responsible for driving Supervisors & team members to meet key
performance objectives for lead time, productivity, and data
- Responsible for defining performance metrics consistent with
the group philosophy, and data available in the system ( SAP)
- Responsible for implementing reliable processes and data
capture to accurately track productivity performance.
- Responsible for implementing and carrying out daily kick off
and monthly performance reviews for all employees within her/his
scope in order to drive accountability and motivating.
- Ensure workload monitoring across the administrative tasks
including the prioritization, maintenance, and monitoring of the
work, planning and scheduling to ensure lead time and customer
requests are met within the lead times objective defined per
- Ensure appropriate scheduling / prioritization of the repairs
along the flow according to the commitments provided to customers;
including theoretical date, workshop date, delays and must ships /
Brand Policy implementation & operations documentation :
- Liase and work closely with the Network Director, to implement
synergies in the dedicated resources within the region.
- Ensure department has Key users and Key testers in place to
ensure business continuity across RNA CS structure:
- Organize with relevant frequency assessment of key users and
- Organize regular training refresher programs of key
users/testers to support any new SAP functionality release that can
impact existing processes.
- Coordinate global planning for SAP releases ( 2-4 /year) in the
- Support SAP testing, as needed, in coordination with local and
central SAP Information Technology teams by providing dedicated
resources to test and by giving adequate feedback.
- Ensure any related documentation is updated as the new releases
might have the SOP , if not available in onewiki.
- Participate in the key business user community for future SAP
releases and enhancements, as requested.
- Employee development
- Provide support to Supervisors in the recruitment and
development of employee's in their organizations.
- Responsible for performance evaluations, providing coaching and
guidance to direct reports for their professional development.
- Manage career path of direct and indirect reports.
- Track employee performance including issues, improvements and
corrective actions taken for employees under your direct
- Create individual performance improvement plans, and animate
the required training actions to continuously improve individual
- Escalate employee performance/behaviour issues to Human
Resources and/or management for employees under your direct
- Administrative work
- Responsible for time management for direct reports.
- Responsible for creation and delivery of the quarterly and
annual Performance Management Program/employee reviews for direct
- Responsible to reinforce, support and explain company policies
and internal RTC procedures, as needed.
- Responsible for approval of overtime based on business needs
and exceptional situations and salary ranges according to employee
and prospective employee profiles along with associated job
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, logistics or business-related
- 5-7 years of management, especially in the field of after sales
service/ customer service or logistics in similar size
- Experience of managing leaders/ managers
- Import/Export operations experience strongly preferred
Technical Skills / Abilities:
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office applications, advanced
level of Excel is required
- Utilization of SAP / CS module is preferred
- Digital Savvy
- Prior knowledge/experience or certification in LEAN strongly
- Ability to work with a team in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously required in a
- Fast decision-making capacity and solutions` creativity to
ensure production continuity while keeping long run sight in mind
to propose sustainable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong organizational, and interpersonal skills required
- Diplomatic skills to evolve in a multi- stakeholders
environment (Maison centrally and locally, Group RCS
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Texas
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
Nearest Major Market: Arlington Texas
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Keywords: Richemont, Arlington , Senior Manager, CS Administration, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!